It’s Cool to be Kind

Kia ora, this is my third SLJ activity blog post. For this activity we have to find a blog post to read and then we have to make a kind comment for it. I chose one of my friend’s blog posts to comment on and he is called Jacob. My favourite part of this activity was reading his blog post, it was about superpowers. For our blog post we have to use the success criteria to help write our comments which include positive, thoughtful and helpful sentence.

Here is my comment:

One thought on “It’s Cool to be Kind

1. Kia ora Jack,

It’s Charlotte here, a blog commenter for Manaiakalani. Well done on the ‘It’s too cool to be kind’ activity! What a great activity to take part in.

This is a fantastic example of a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment. I particularly like how you included a question at the end of your comment – this is a great way to get a response from the person whose blog you commented on.

This activity is so awesome because it encourages people to spread kindness! What are some other ways you spread kindness? I try to spend some time each week picking up rubbish around my community.

All comments that are positive, thoughtful or helpful will receive points. Remember to submit a link to your published comment using the form in this activity.

Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey