Design your own surfboard

Kia Ora. This SLJ activity is called “Design your own surfboard.” As you read this activity’s title you probably know this activity is about designing your own surfboard. I made a surfboard for 2023 because it is near 2023 (3 days left, yeah!) . One thing I thought was a bit hard was to find an idea of what you’re going to make, but my favourite part of this was making this surfboard by using different shapes, colours and lines.

Have you ever designed your surfboard before?

Here is my surfboard:

2 thoughts on “Design your own surfboard

1. Kia ora Jack,

Great work! I love the gradual blend between the different colours you have chosen, you have also included awesome symbols, the sun, moon, lightning bolt and smiley faces.

I love your anticipation for the new year ahead of us: 2023, that is apparent on your surfboard. How do you usually celebrate new years day?

Keep up the great work!
    Manar Mahmoud (SLJ)

2. Hi Jack

Wow you have done such a good job of putting your design together, I’m super impressed!
    I like how you included 2023, making your design relevant to this year’s summer holidays. The gradient colour scheme on the board is really interesting, how did you do that?

Thanks for your feedback about what you found difficult. I created this task, so if I did something similar in the future, have you got any suggestions on what I could have done better?

I think you could make a good designer, Jack, keep it up 😉