Escape room

Kia Ora Whanau, this summer learning activity is called Escaped room. For this activity we have to escape the room to the beach from answering the questions and solving the hidden code. make our own escape room. We also get to make our own escape room, I made an escape room about music because I like music. One thing I thought had was making our own questions.

Have you ever try an escape room before?

here is my escape room and quiz (click the link):

Escape room

2 thoughts on “Escape room

1. Kia ora Jack,

This is Manar from the Summer Learning Journey Team.

Awesome work! you have come up with some challenging questions- I also learnt who invented the piano, Bartolomeo Cristofori, I didn’t know this before I attempted your quiz.

You have put a lot of thought behind the questions you have selected but remember the instructions for this escape room activity was to have four Math Questions. What math questions are you going to use instead?

Keep it up!
    Manar Mahmoud (SLJ)

2. Kia ora Jack,
    This was really fun Jack I was actually stuck on your Michael Jackson question. And I have learned something too from your escape room. I had no idea who invented the piano so thanks for that. I hope your enjoying your holiday and I have to say the weather has been funtastic in Paihia as well. Keep up the curious blog posting. Ka mau te wehi
    Whaea Ronnie